Focus On SV
Shamir is ringing in the new year with the addition this week of Premium Glacier PLUS AR Coating to its finished single vision lenses.
This premium coating helps reduce, resist, and repel the various everyday elements that impact lens quality. Shamir’s Premium Glacier PLUS AR premium coating:
Tip: Premium Glacier PLUS AR Coating helps reduce, resist, and repel everyday elements that impact lens quality.
• REDUCES cosmetic glare thanks to the low-reflection finish. It also reduces coloration to provide an added cosmetic benefit of the glasses.
• RESISTS by providing improved scratch resistance to protect the lens and greater durability and longevity. Plus, it helps eliminate smears and smudges.
• REPELS because the coating was developed with oleophobic and hydrophobic properties to enhance visual acuity. It repels dirt, dust, and water. The lenses stay clear and are also easy and effortless to clean.
AVAILABILITY + PATIENT BENEFITS
Shamir’s finished single vision lenses are available in 1.50 Clear/CR-39, 1.59 Poly Clear, and 1.67 Aspheric Clear. In addition to those material options, the addition of the coating provides several key features and benefits to patients. In your conversations with them, explain that Shamir Glacier PLUS™ is an anti-reflective coating that utilizes advanced technologies to provide a cutting-edge, glare reducing solution. Then point out that, thanks to the coating, their lenses:
• are incredibly easy to clean
• are incomparably hydrophobic
• provide enhanced anti-static properties
• offer premium visual acuity
• and are extremely durable.
To locate a lab near you and place your order, go to: https://www.shamirlens.com/professionals/authorized-lab
Have you had a chance to try Shamir’s finished single vision lenses with Premium Glacier PLUS AR Coating? If so, tell us about your experience and share in the conversation on Facebook here.